- 60% OFF.- BLACK FRIDAY
- Challenge Coins
- Lapel Pins
- Gifts Boxes
- Happy Customers
US Army Veteran's Day Pin
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $19.95 Sale
Product Information +
Featuring a bronze plated hand carved bald eagle with its wings outstretched, holding 13 arrows and an olive branch symbolizing that the United States has "a strong desire for peace, but will always be ready for war". This US Army pin is the perfect gift for you or a loved one who has served our country with honor and pride.
- Dual-post mount to secure your pin wherever you like!
- 1.75 inch height and 3.5 mm thickness.
- Perfect to wear on hats, vests, jackets, shirts, bags, etc.
- All pins at Fallen Yet Not Forgotten are hand-made and all are designed/shipped in the USA. Get yours today.
- Unsure about our products or service? Checkout our 11,000+ verified reviews from our wonderful customers! Verified Customer Reviews
Founded on June 14th, 1775 as the Continental Army to fight the Revolutionary War, the United States Army is the oldest and most senior branch of the United States Military. Over 244 years have passed since its’ founding, the United States Army was officially recognized as the Army of the United States on June 3rd, 1784 to replace the disbanded Continental Army. With a combined strength of over 1 million+ soldiers between the Regular Army, Army National Guard, and the Army Reserve, the U.S. Army is the largest branch of the United States Military. There are nearly 20 million Veterans of the United States Military with U.S. Army Veterans making up a large portion of that number. The US Army has been at the forefront of nearly every major conflict the United States has fought in dating back to the founding of our country, to include the Revolutionary War, War of 1812, Mexican-American War, Civil War, Spanish-American War, World War 1, World War 2, Korean War, Vietnam War, Persian Gulf War, Iraq War, War in Afghanistan, and the GWOT (Global War on Terrorism).