- Lapel Pins
- Challenge Coins
- Happy Customers
US Navy Veteran's Day Pin
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $19.95 Sale
Product Information +
Featuring a bronze plated hand carved Naval Anchor, Navy Eagle with American flag background and dog tags, this US Navy Veteran pin is the perfect gift for you or a loved one who has served our country with honor and pride.
- Dual-post mount to secure your pin wherever you like!
- Size: 1.75 inch height and 3.5 mm thickness.
- Perfect to wear on hats, vests, jackets, shirts, bags, etc.
- All pins at Fallen Yet Not Forgotten are hand-made and all are designed/shipped in the USA. Get yours today.
- Unsure about our products or service? Checkout our 1,000+ verified reviews from our wonderful customers! Verified Customer Reviews
Founded on October 13th, 1775 as the Continental Navy to fight the Revolutionary War, the United States Navy is the largest and most well-equipped Navy in the entire world. Over 244 years have passed since its’ founding, the US government officially recognized the United States Navy by its current name on June 3rd, 1784 to replace the disbanded Continental Navy. Along with being the 3rd largest Air Force in the world with its aerial fleet, the US Navy also has the worlds’ largest aircraft carrier fleet, with 11 active carriers in-service and 2 more under construction. There are nearly 20 million Veterans of the United States Military with U.S. Navy Veterans making up a large portion of that number. The US Navy has been involved in nearly every major conflict the United States has fought in dating back to the founding of our country, to include the Revolutionary War, War of 1812, Mexican-American War, Civil War, Spanish-American War, World War 1, World War 2, Korean War, Vietnam War, Persian Gulf War, Iraq War, War in Afghanistan, and the GWOT (Global War on Terrorism).